To Make Your Hotel Reservations
To receive the negotiated group rate, make your hotel reservations online. Room rates are subject to the state and local taxes (currently 12.5-12.63% + 1% Orange County Convention Center Fee).
Please beware of hotel scams. Click here to read more.
The core Educational programming, General Sessions, APhA and APhA-ASP House of Delegates, and Exposition take place at the Orange County Convention Center. Meetings and networking events are held at the Orange County Convention Center and the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
Cancellations and Changes
All cancellations, date and name changes must be made through the APhA Hotel Reservation Office and must be received by Monday, February 26, 2024. After February 26, the APhA Hotel Reservation Office will continue to process reservations and changes subject to hotel availability. Failure to check-in on the scheduled date of arrival will result in the loss of first night's lodging plus appropriate taxes, if applicable, and cancellation of room for the remainder of the stay. A fee may be assessed for early departures.
Payment – Guarantee Only at time of Booking!
Reservations cannot be processed without a guarantee. A guarantee may be made by credit card:
- American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover are acceptable for guarantee. Your credit card may be charged by the hotel on or after Monday, February 26, 2024. Credit cards may not be changed to a different card once the initial deposit has been charged.
- The hotel will charge the first night's room and tax per reservation prior to arrival.
Note that all reservations are guaranteed for late arrival. Rates are extended three days prior to and three days following the official dates of the meeting, based on availability.
Contact the APhA Hotel Reservation Office at 888-876-2742 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan Your Trip
Whether you’re traveling with your family or enjoying an adults-only getaway, Orlando has it all! This central city in the Sunshine State offers:
- Some of the country’s top theme parks and more than 100 attractions for adult and family fun!
- Award-winning food from 46 Michelin-rated restaurants
- Plenty of outdoor adventures, from botanical gardens and ziplining to an airboat tour of the Everglades
- Championship golf courses and the U.S. Tennis Association’s National Campus, the largest tennis facility in the world
- Shopping galore, from charming boutiques to outlet malls
Get a head start on planning your trip! (Especially those theme park experiences!)
Official Travel Agency
Options Travel is the official travel agency for APhA2024. Options Travel has negotiated rates with all of the major airlines and car rental companies. Discounts up to 15%! The best discounts are available when booking at least 60 days prior to travel. Please call Options Travel at 847-803-3000 and ask for Vicki or send an email to email@example.com and identify yourself as an APhA2024 attendee.
Airport Ground Transportation
Downtown Orlando is serviced by the Orlando International Airport (MCO) located 6 miles from the city.
- Taxis average $30 one way. Always confirm prices when enlisting services.
- Rideshare services include Uber and Lyft.
Directions and Parking
The Orange County Convention Center is located at 9800 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819. Click here for parking options.
Housing Alert! Hotel Room Scams
Beware of unscrupulous housing agencies who tell you they represent APhA. Expovision is the official hotel reservation office and the only company that can provide you with a guaranteed reservation. No other companies are affiliated in any way with APhA and it is highly recommended that you do not use their services. At past events, exhibitors and attendees have used these companies and lost deposits and did not receive hotel rooms. Expovision will never ask for your member ID or password. APhA cannot guarantee housing arrangements made with any vendor other than Expovision. If you receive solicitations from other companies, forward them to APhA.