We look forward to seeing you at APhA2017!
Registration is in the Moscone Convention Center, Exhibit Hall ABC via the Howard Street entrance.
|Thursday, March 23||2:00 pm–5:00 pm (Attendee)
2:00 pm–4:00 pm (Exhibitor)
|Friday, March 24||7:00 am–9:00 pm|
|Saturday, March 25||7:00 am–3:30pm|
|Sunday, March 26||7:00 am–3:30 pm|
|Monday, March 27*||7:00 am–2:00 pm|
|*moves to South Lobby, Cyber Café|
- Participants of the Advanced Education Training on Friday must check in at the meeting room. All sessions are held in the Moscone Convention Center unless otherwise stated.
- APhA Pain Institute, 7:30am-5:30pm, Esplanade 302
- Pharmacy Based Travel Health, 7:30am-12:00pm, Esplanade 303
- Diabetes, 7:30am-5:00pm, Esplanade 307
- MTM (Medication Therapy Management), 7:30am-5:00pm, Esplanade 310
- Cardiovascular, 7:30am-5:00pm, Esplanade 309
- Immunization, 7:30am-5:00pm, Esplanade 308
- Ambulatory Care Review and Recertification Course, 7:30am-6:00pm, Room 123
- APhA Systematic Curriculum Design and Implementation (SCDI), 7:30am-4:30pm, Hilton, Plaza A
- Participants of the Federal Pharmacy Forum on Thursday and Friday must check in at the Hilton Grand Ballroom Foyer.
The Moscone Convention Center is located at the corner of Fourth & Howard Streets at 800 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. Access parking directions, walking map and shuttle schedule.
APhA Events App & Program Guide
Download the APhA Events App to access session information, receive meeting updates, and import your Itinerary Planner. The Program Guide is available for download — also available on site.
The Itinerary Planner is a planning tool to help you get the most out of APhA2017! Search events now to create your personalized Iitnerary.
Bring Your Mobile Device
Several education sessions include interactive audience response questions. Your mobile device is required to participate via SMS text messaging.
Meeting Highlights Video on Demand
Extend the value of the education sessions long after the annual meeting ends. The Video on Demand package is available for purchase at Registration and the Education and Membership Booths.
Attire is business casual. Feel free to be comfortable in slacks, polo shirts, sweaters, blazers, blouses, and most importantly, comfortable shoes. We recommend dressing in layers as temperatures in meeting rooms can vary. Click here for Federal Pharmacy Forum Service Attire. Check the weather forecast prior to travel.