Welcome to APhA2019!
Attendee Registration is located in the Convention Center, Level 4.
|Thursday, March 21||2:00 pm–5:00 pm*|
|Friday, March 22||6:30 am–9:00 pm|
|Saturday, March 23||6:30 am–3:30pm|
|Sunday, March 24||6:30 am–3:30 pm|
|Monday, March 25||6:30 am–2:00 pm|
*Exhibitor Registration closes at 4pm.
- Participants of the Advanced Education Training on Friday must check in at the event meeting room. The Certificate Training Programs are held in the Washington State Conference Center, which is across the street from the Convention Center.
- Participants of the Federal Pharmacy Forum on Thursday and Friday must check in at the Sheraton, Spruce Room.
The Convention Center is located at 705 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101. Click here for parking, maps, and directions
APhA Events App & Program Guide
Download the APhA Mobile App to access complete session information, receive meeting updates, import your customized Itinerary Planner, and connect with colleagues! The Program Guide is available for download — pick up a hard copy at Registration.
The Itinerary Planner is a planning tool to help you get the most out of APhA2019! Search events now to create your personalized Itinerary.
Bring Your Mobile Device
- Several education sessions include interactive audience response questions. Your mobile device is required to participate via SMS text messaging.
- Join in on the ConnectEd events between sessions.
- Participate in the Treasure Hunt in the Exhibit Hall and APhA Experience Zone to be entered to win a $500 gift card!
Home-Study on Demand
Extend the value of the education sessions long after the annual meeting ends. The Home-Study on Demand package is available for purchase at Registration and the Education Information Desk.
Blood Drive and Bone Marrow Registry
APhA is conducting our 10th Annual Blood Drive and Bone Marrow Registry. Stop by Registration in the Music City Center anytime on Friday, March 16 or Saturday, March 17 to sign up, and on Sunday, March 18, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, to donate. Please consider making a donation and giving the gift of life! You can also sign up in advance.
Attire is business casual. Feel free to be comfortable in slacks, polo shirts, sweaters, blazers, blouses, and most importantly, comfortable shoes. We recommend dressing in layers as temperatures in meeting rooms can vary. Click here for Federal Pharmacy Forum Service Attire. Visit weather.com for the forecast prior to travel.