APhA2020 Student Pharmacist Attendee Info
- Check out all of events and programming exclusively designed for student pharmacists in this printable Students Guide to APhA2020.
- Download the APhA Live Events App – APhA2020 to view the events, create your schedule, download handouts, bookmark exhibitors, and more. Search "APhA Events" in the App Store or "American Pharmacists Association" in Google Play.
- APhA-ASP Leadership Training Series
- APhA-ASP National Patient Counseling Competition
- Explore National Harbor
APhA-ASP Opening General Session Speaker
- Join student pharmacists from across the nation as we recognize the talents and achievements of the Academy. Attendees will be inspired by the keynote speaker. Author and fashion entrepreneur, Liz Forkin Bohannon will show you how to cultivate the mindsets that will help you live like you were made on purpose and for a purpose. It's within your power to build a life of purpose, passion, and impact. Using her unlikely story of a journalist-gone-shoemaker, Liz will share her passion for risk-taking and empower those around her. All you need is a little bit of pluck! Hear her message!
- After the session attendees can meet Liz and purchase a copy of her book, Beginner's Pluck: Build Your Life of Purpose and Impact Now.
APhA-ASP PharmFlix Video Contest
- And the nominees are…watch the APhA-ASP PharmFlix Video Nominees and select your favorite to be voted on during the APhA-ASP House of Delegates.
APhA-ASP Giving Back – Carpenter’s Shelter
- Look for the Carpenter’s Shelter booth centrally located in the Chesapeake Foyer. Be sure to stop by to see how this wonderful organization helps fight to end homeless in the DC area. While at the booth, create an encouragement card to go into the Welcome Home kits provided to “graduating” residents who are leaving the shelter to move into their own home. There are many ways to help. Stop by the APhA Bookstore and purchase an APhA-ASP t-shirt. All the proceeds will go back to Carpenter’s Shelter. Visit carpentersshelter.org to learn more about this organization.
APhA-ASP House of Delegates
- The House of Delegates is the policy‑making body of the APhA Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP), an official Academy of the American Pharmacists Association. With representation at every school and college of pharmacy, APhA‑ASP is the collective voice of student pharmacists in the United States and Puerto Rico. The House is comprised of one delegate from each school or college of pharmacy, four APhA-ASP National Executive Committee members, and observers from student pharmacist and other health professional organizations.
- Learn more about the APhA-ASP House of Delegates.
APhA-ASP National Officer Elections
- Election Regulations and National Officer Responsibilities
- 2020-2021 National Officer Candidates – Coming February 25