Hotel and Travel
The Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center is the headquarter hotel, with several nearby hotel options. All events take place at the Gaylord National. Hotel reservations open in October.
The Gaylord Hotel anchors the 300-acre waterfront entertainment district, National Harbor, home to more than 40 delectable dining spots. Between decadent steakhouses and classic American fare to cozy coffee shops and tasty places to grab something sweet, there is something for every palate. National Harbor offers water taxi service to points around Washington, DC and Alexandria’s historic waterfront.
Gaylord National is just a 15-minute drive from Reagan National Airport and a 45-minute drive from both Dulles and Baltimore-Washington International Airports.
Shuttles and cabs are available from all airports to the hotel:
- Cab prices vary:
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) — 8 miles, $25
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) — 35 miles, $70
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) — 42 miles, $70
- Uber and Lyft services available, prices vary
- Shuttle pricing available soon