The APhA Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) invites you to join us for an incredible, four days of networking, leadership development, exploring career opportunities, and so much more. Each APhA Annual Meeting & Exposition offers something unique, but this year is extra special. APhA-ASP will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary as a formal section of APhA. The APhA staff and APhA-ASP National Executive Committee can’t wait to see you in Seattle where we will celebrate the past and envision the future.
APhA-ASP Attendee Info
- APhA2019 Students’ Guide to the Meeting
- Download the APhA Live Events App – APhA2019 to view the events, create your schedule, download handouts, bookmark exhibitors, and more. Search "APhA" in the App Store or "American Pharmacists Association" in Google Play.
- APhA-ASP Leadership Training Series
- APhA-ASP National Patient Counseling Competition
- Explore the “Emerald City” – Find Out What to Do in Seattle
- Tips on Staying Safe in Seattle
APhA-ASP Social Media: Use #APhA2019 to share your stories!
APhA-ASP PharmFlix Video Contest
APhA-ASP Giving Back – Mary’s Place
- APhA is proud to support Mary’s Place, providing shelter and services for women, children, and families in the Seattle community. The Mary’s Place booth is located near Registration. There are many ways to help. Stop by the APhA Bookstore and purchase an APhA-ASP t-shirt. All the proceeds will go back to Mary’s Place. Visit marysplaceseattle.org to learn more about this organization.
APhA-ASP House of Delegates
- Reports and Resources
- Chapter Delegate Registration
- Voter’s Guide to the APhA-ASP House of Delegates
APhA-ASP National Officer Elections
- Election Regulations and National Officer Responsibilities
- 2019-2020 National Officer Candidates
- Candidates for the Office of APhA-ASP National President-elect
- Candidates for the Office of APhA-ASP National Member-at-large
- Candidates for the Office of APhA-ASP Speaker of the House