Download the APhA Live Events App featuring APhA2019. Once this App is downloaded, you will have access to APhA2019 and future APhA events.
- If you have not downloaded the App before, search for the APhA Live Events app, in which the APhA2019 App resides:
- Search APhA (in the App Store)
- Search American Pharmacists Association (in Google Play)
- If you have previously downloaded the APhA Live Event App, download APhA2019 under Upcoming Shows.
- For technical support, visit APhA Information Central on Level 4 once on site, or contact Technical Support through the App.
- View the Powerpoint tutorial to become familiar with the App features.
FOR ALL OTHER DEVICE TYPES: (including BlackBerry, Windows, and other web browser-enabled devices): point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/apha2019 to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
- Access complete session information
- Sync/import your customized Itinerary Planner from the APhA2019 website (one-way sync)
- Receive meeting updates
- Follow and participate in the Twitter feed
- Rate and comment on the sessions
- Interactively locate and bookmark exhibitors
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.