Home-Study on Demand
Continue to earn CPE credit after APhA2019 with the Home-Study on Demand which includes recordings of 13 of our most popular education sessions equaling 23 hours of additional CPE credit. The home-study on demand is included with a Premium Registration Package.
Already registered at the Basic Registration rate? You can easily upgrade your registration to the Premium Package by contacting Nicole Whatley.
- Addressing Addiction: Approaches for Your Patients
- Community Wellness Through Depression Recovery
- Diabetes Muddy Waters: Is It Type 1 or Type 2?
- Examining the Influence of Cardiovascular Outcome Trials: Is It the Heart of Diabetes?
- Health Care Dream Team: How to Collaborate with Physicians
- Learn from Others’ Mistakes: Malpractice Cases and Error-Prevention Tips
- Managing Complex Patients and Hard-to-Control Hypertension
- Quitting for Good: A Tobacco Treatment Workshop for Community Pharmacists
- Refusing to Dispense: Considerations and Consequences
- Townhall: Benefits, Risks and Applications of Medical Cannabis
- Townhall: Start the Conversation to Stop Suicide
- Your Annual Cholesterol Management Update: Reducing ASCVD Risk
- Your Annual Diabetes Update
The Home-Study on Demand is included with a Premium Registration Package. Attendees may upgrade to Premium at the Registration Area. The Home-Study on Demand may also be purchased for a discounted price of $99 during APhA2019. The post-meeting price is $149 APhA member/$199 nonmember.
Home-Study on Demand is available in May 2019.
Contact email@example.com for more information.