Meeting Highlights Video on Demand
Get the maximum benefit of APhA2017 when you select the Premium Registration Package. The Premium Package includes registration, Meeting Highlights Video on Demand, and access to live and online continuing education.
The Video on Demand sessions are 12 of our most popular education sessions from APhA2017 equaling 24 hours of additional CPE credit that will be video recorded and available for home study credit. Video on Demand offers valuable education sessions that extend long after the meeting, allowing you to get the most out of APhA2017. Visit the APhA Education Booth on Main Street for more information. Video on Demand sessions include:
- Ask the Expert: Does PrEP Get Us Closer To Ending HIV?
- Beyond Oral Antidiabetics: Insulin Therapy Options and Combinations
- Beyond the Basics: Maximizing Chances for Smoking Cessation
- Diabetes Update 2017
- Expanding Access to Birth Control
- Immunization Update 2017
- Learning from Mistakes: A Root Cause Analysis Case Study
- Medication Safety Watch: Updates from USP
- New Drugs of 2016
- OTC Update: A Look at Efficacy and Safety
- Specialty Pharmacy 101
- Your Annual Legislative and Regulatory Update
Meeting attendees who did not purchase the Video on Demand through the Premium Registration option may purchase it on site at the APhA Education Booth or at the Registration Desk for $99. This special rate is for APhA2017 attendees only.
Video on Demand will be available in May 2017.