APhA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE). APhA2017 offers approximately 20 hours of CPE credit. All CPE participation recorded online provides instant access to your Statements of Credit.
Recording Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) Credits
To record CPE, you will need:
- Your pharmacist.com username/password.
- Your National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) e-Profile ID.
- The Attendance Code for each session you attended (announced during each session).
To record your CPE:
- Log on to the CPE recording Web site using your pharmacist.com user name and password.
- Enter the Attendance Code(s) and Submit.
- Click Claim Credit.
- Click Evaluation.
- Complete the session and speaker evaluations.
- Click Claim Credit.
- Select the appropriate credit.
- Enter your 6-digit NABP e-Profile ID, the month and day of your birth, verify accuracy and click Claim. Allow 3 hours for NABP number activation.
- CPE credits are automatically transferred to CPE Monitor (transcript may not post immediately).
- Your pharmacist.com "My Training" page maintains a list of enrolled and completed conferences; however, you are linked back to CPE Monitor for proof of CPE credit.
- Log out after claiming credit.
All CPE participation must be recorded by Thursday, April 27, 2017, 5:00 pm EDT.
- Contact email@example.com at 1-800-237-APhA (2742), ext. 2 for username and password assistance.
- Contact APhA Education Department for general assistance.
- Contact National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) at 847-391-4406 for e-Profile assistance.
APhA2017 education sessions are designed for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians from all practice settings.
- Courses appropriate for pharmacist participation are designated by an ACPE universal activity number ending in the letter "P"
- Courses appropriate for pharmacy technicians participation are designed by an ACPE universal activity number ending in the letter "T"
Check with the Board of Pharmacy in your state regarding specific continuing pharmacy education requirements.
Florida-licensed pharmacists: To ensure that your continuing pharmacy education participation is filed with the state-mandated CE Broker system, please provide APhA with your Florida license number. Visit pharmacist.com and select Your Account, Edit License Information.
Should any attendee of an approved CPE session be dissatisfied with the quality of the program, comments must be submitted in writing to the APhA Education Department within five days of the conclusion of the session.
APhA staff disclosures are available for review.