APhA House of Delegates
The APhA House of Delegates sessions take place in the Gateway Ballroom of the Moscone Convention Center.
- The First session of the House is Friday, March 24, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm. Delegates must check in between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm to have badges scanned and pick up voting keypads.
- The Final session of the House is Monday, March 27, 1:30 pm–4:30 pm. Delegate check in begins at 11:00 am.
- There is no need to visit the House office prior to check in time.
- All APhA2017 attendees are welcome to observe the APhA House of Delegates sessions; however, a Delegate ribbon must be worn to participate and vote in the House discussions.
Information for Delegates
- Delegate Reference Book
- House Committee Reports
- New Business Item Submission Form
- Amendment Form
- Policy Committee Report
- Policy Review Committee Report
- Rules Review Committee Report
- New Business Items:
- New Business Item #1 — Equal Employment Opportunity for Pharmacists
- New Business Item #2 — Drug Disposal
- New Business Item #3 — On-Label Indication and Medication Safety
- New Business Item #4 — Work Schedules
- New Business Item #5 — Clinically-Validated Blood Pressure Devices
- New Business Item #6 — Pharmacy Technician Education, Training, and Development
- Webinar Recordings
- Delegate Toolkit
- Other Annual Meeting Materials