Home-Study on Demand
Get the maximum benefit of APhA2018 when you select the Premium Registration Package. The Premium Package includes registration, Home-Study on Demand, access to live and online continuing education, exclusive access to discussions (diabetes, cardiology, and immunization) and the upgraded APhA Membership Package.
The Home-Study on Demand sessions are 12 of our most popular education sessions from APhA2018 equaling 18.25 hours of additional CPE credit that will be recorded and available for home study credit. Home-Study on Demand offers valuable education sessions that extend long after the meeting, allowing you to get the most out of APhA2018. Visit the APhA Education Booth on Main Street for more information. Home-Study on Demand is available in May 2018.
Home-Study on Demand sessions include:
Friday, March 16
- Don't Get Sued for Medication Errors: Assess Your Risk Using Case Studies
- Teaming Up for Safer Pain Management: Strategies for Effective Collaboration
- Pharmacy's Role in Expanding Naloxone Access
Saturday, March 17
- The Ins and Outs of Point-of-Care Testing
- A Pharmacist’s Guide to Cultural Competence
- Non-Sterile Compounding: USP and Best Practices
Sunday, March 18
- WANTED: Pharmacists to Help Patients Quit Smoking
- How to Get the Most Out of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
Monday, March 19