Home-Study on Demand
Get the maximum benefit of APhA2018 when you select the Premium Registration Package. The Premium Package includes registration, Home-Study on Demand, access to live and online continuing education, exclusive access to discussions (diabetes, cardiology, and immunization) and the upgraded APhA Membership Package.
The Home-Study on Demand sessions are 12 of our most popular education sessions from APhA2018 equaling 18.25 hours of additional CPE credit that will be recorded and available for home study credit. Home-Study on Demand offers valuable education sessions that extend long after the meeting, allowing you to get the most out of APhA2018. Visit the APhA Education Booth on Main Street for more information.
Home-Study on Demand sessions include:
Friday, March 16
- Don't Get Sued for Medication Errors: Assess Your Risk Using Case Studies
- Teaming Up for Safer Pain Management: Strategies for Effective Collaboration
- Pharmacy's Role in Expanding Naloxone Access
Saturday, March 17
- The Ins and Outs of Point-of-Care Testing
- Non-Sterile Compounding: USP and Best Practices
- A Pharmacist’s Guide to Cultural Competence
Sunday, March 18
- WANTED: Pharmacists to Help Patients Quit Smoking
- How to Get the Most Out of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
- Evaluating the Cardiovascular Benefits of Antidiabetic Medications
Monday, March 19
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants: Determining Proper Use and Dose
- Beyond the Acronym: Motivational Interviewing for Maximum Patient Adherence
- Your Annual HIV Update
Meeting attendees who did not purchase the Home-Study on Demand through the Premium Registration option may purchase it for a discounted price of $99 during APhA2018; after March 19, 2018 the price is $149 APhA member/$199 nonmember.
Home-Study on Demand is available in May 2018.