Home-Study on Demand
Continue to earn CPE credit after APhA2018! The Home-Study on Demand sessions are 12 of our most popular education sessions equaling 18.25 hours of additional CPE credit that was recorded and available for home study credit. The price is $149/member; $199/non-member. Home-Study on Demand is available May 15, 2018. Purchase today!
Note that Home-Study on Demand is included as part of the Premium Registration package.
- A Pharmacist’s Guide to Cultural Competence
- Beyond the Acronym: Motivational Interviewing for Maximum Patient Adherence
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants: Determining Proper Use and Dose
- Don't Get Sued for Medication Errors: Assess Your Risk Using Case Studies
- How to Get the Most Out of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
- Naloxone: Understanding Its Role and Expanding its Access in Community Pharmacies
- Non-Sterile Compounding: USP and Best Practices
- Teaming Up for Safer Pain Management: Strategies for Effective Collaboration
- The Ins and Outs of Point-of-Care Testing
- The Role of Combination or Coformulation Products in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
- WANTED: Pharmacists to Help Patients Quit Smoking
- Your Annual HIV Update
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.