APhA House of Delegates
The APhA House of Delegates sessions take place in the Davidson Ballroom of the Music City Center, Level 1M.
- First session is Friday, March 16, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm. Delegates check-in between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
- Final session is Monday, March 19, 1:30 pm–4:30 pm. Delegates check-in between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm.
Delegates must have their Annual Meeting badge scanned and pick up a voting keypad prior to roll call and establishing a quorum of its members present in the House of Delegates. Delegates must be checked-in and seated by 3:00 pm to be included in the quorum vote count. Early check-in is appreciated to streamline the entry process.
All APhA2018 attendees are welcomed to observe the APhA House of Delegates sessions; however, a Delegate ribbon must be worn to participate and vote in the House discussions. Both the APhA Speaker of the House and Parliamentarian are available for consultation by appointment through the APhA House of Delegates Office.
Information for Delegates
- Delegate Reference Book
- House Committee Reports
- Policy Committee
- Policy Review Committee
- Rules Review Committee
- New Business Items: (Full Report)
- NBI #1 – Pharmacy Curricula
- NBI #2 – Medication Classification and Medical Devices
- NBI #3 – Direct and Indirect Remuneration Fees
- NBI #4 – Efforts to Reduce Mental Health Stigma
- NBI #5 – Pharmacist Permissive Language on Medication Cost
- NBI #6 – Gluten Ingredient
- NBI #7 – Electronic Referral Tracking
- NBI #8 – Chronic Disease Prevention
- Webinar Recordings
- Other Annual Meeting Materials
- Resource Tools